Friday, October 7, 2011

I've been a little lazy

I've been a little lazy blogging, but not quilting!

Back in August, I entered 3 quilts in the Ladner Car and Quilt Show.

This mod mosaic one is the one the guild members made the blocks as one of the monthly challenges and I put together and quilted.  I am now an award winning quilter!
It won the people's choice for Modern/Contemporary Quilt.  The Vancouver Modern Quilt Guild was very pleased that a collaborative effort won a prize.  They were also a little surprized! since they didn't know I had entered it in the show.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for your prize, Paul! I adore the quilt in the top photo; have I seen it at guild?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being an award-winning quilter, Paul! It's much deserved. Thanks for entering our guild's collaborative quilt, it was a treat to see the ribbon at the meeting!

    ReplyDelete