I'm finally using some of the fabric I batiked and dyed!
I started dying several fabrics in the same colours to create a bunch of fabrics that go together. I just made strips and put them together for this top. I call this one Oranges and Lemons.
I thought the background might have been a bad choice, so I made the back with white...
and I added in a steely blue. Each rectangular block is improvised with strips, blocks or boxes. This turned out different from the hard boiled eggs quilt as on that one I used only a fat quarter of the featured print. This one has lots of all the batiks and just a little of the blue and gold. I think this will be a quilt that both sides will be liked.